With the latest updates, you are now free to explore and have the ability to shape your environment! Create and immerse yourself into a world of peace, calm and relaxation. Watch your surroundings react to the soundscape or play without music to experience the soothing sounds of nature all.
About The Game
Create a forest full of fireflies, a serene meadow or an ancient stone circle, command the weather or take control of the night with simple, intuitive actions using the native HTC Vive motion and Oculus touch controls.
Escape into a world of peace, calm and relaxation. Watch your surroundings react to the soundscape or play without music to experience the soothing sounds of nature all around you. Nature Treks VR is alive with animals, birds and other life.
• Create and shape your own world using the HTC Vive motion controllers or the Oculus touch
• Control weather and time of day
• Explore eight breathtaking color themed environments with over 250 locations, across 5km2
• Each environment has been carefully crafted to influence specific emotional states
• Elements within the environments react procedurally to the audio, combining, to create a powerful, emotional effect
• Turn off the music and experience a world filled with the calming, soothing sounds of nature
• Discover Birds, Butterflies, Rabbits, Stags, Fish, Whales, Foxes, Boars, Bears and more…
Other roles have included Lead Environment artist at Pandemic Studios/Electronic Arts, Senior Artist at Frontier Developments, Senior Environment Artist for Slightly Mad Studios working on Need for Speed Shift 2: Unleashed. Carline spent most of the last 5 years partnered and Art Directing a 4X strategy game called ‘Oriental Empires’, which is currently in steam early access.