Lightblade VR is a virtual reality training simulation for self-illuminated plasma blades. This is a childhood dream come true! Get trained by your personal robot and deflect all incoming laser beams!
• Fight with one or two blades
• Master four different training modes and extra challenges
• Unlock five blade colors
• Unlock four hilt variations
• Stunning 3D visuals
• Immersive fighting sounds
• Beautiful minimalist user interface
• The latest series of training robot
• Fight another blade master in the Desert Temple mission
Lightblade VR is not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with, Hasbro, Inc., Lucasfilm Ltd., The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of their affiliates.
Andreas Hager is a German Java programmer who was frustrated that he couldn’t find a good lightsaber game for his HTC Vive. So he made one. There was no grand plan or design document; Hager just started to create the sort of lightblade game he’d like to play.