Destinations lets you explore both real and imaginary places in virtual reality with friends. Visit different countries, explore your favorite game environment, or play games with other players.
- Subscribe to and explore community-created virtual Destinations, from photogrammetric captures, to 3D modeled environments and games
- Create and join public lobbies with other players from around the world
- Invite friends to join you in your Destinations
- Voice chat with any players in the same Destination
- Select an avatar and customize it
- Complete quests and unlock wearables and avatars
- Bring physics props into the world, scale them, and toss them around (only available for users with motion controllers)
- Use tools to interact with the world and other players
- Destinations works with all headsets supported by OpenVR, including the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
- Destinations supports both motion-tracked controllers and x-input controllers.
Valve’s debut title, Half-Life, was released in 1998. It won more than 50 game of the year awards, and PC Gamer even called it the best PC Game ever made. Since then, we’ve shipped a few (but not enough) Half-Life sequels, a World-War II team-based action game, a counter-terrorism game that took the world by storm, a couple games about killing zombies, and a brain-twisting puzzler in which players fold space into knots.
Oh, and TF2 .